Video marketing is vital for building brands
Senior Art Director
We’re glad you found us. Now let’s talk about how we can help more of your prospects find you too. Please give us a few basic details and we promise to get back to you quickly. Thank you!
If you’d like to join our talented staff, then we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for any of our available job openings, simply fill out the form below and submit your resume.
SWBR is looking for a creative intern who is a detail-oriented, problem-solver with a positive attitude. Join our team to work on a wide range of projects, do research and participate in brainstorms and ideations. You will assist our team to gain valuable, real-world experience. We need someone who can jump right in and help out wherever needed.
- Please upload your resume
- Reference link to your online portfolio in resume or cover letter
- Innovative ideas, sharp eye for layout and awareness of design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Eagerness to learn and help where needed
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Adobe After Effects and video editing experience is a plus
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree related to advertising, marketing or design
SWBR is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We recently began working with DeSales University, a growing private, Catholic university located near Allentown, Pa. One of our projects was to script, shoot and produce a 30-second television commercial promoting DeSales’ ACCESS Program, which provides online and evening degree and certificate programs.
The target audience is busy adults who are seeking convenient education options — perhaps to launch a new career or maybe advance an existing one.
We had fun making this spot, which is currently playing in key markets that cover a number of counties in eastern and southeastern Pennsylvania. And the feedback has been really positive so far. Check it out: