The art of relationship building
We’re glad you found us. Now let’s talk about how we can help more of your prospects find you too. Please give us a few basic details and we promise to get back to you quickly. Thank you!
If you’d like to join our talented staff, then we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for any of our available job openings, simply fill out the form below and submit your resume.
SWBR is looking for a creative intern who is a detail-oriented, problem-solver with a positive attitude. Join our team to work on a wide range of projects, do research and participate in brainstorms and ideations. You will assist our team to gain valuable, real-world experience. We need someone who can jump right in and help out wherever needed.
- Please upload your resume
- Reference link to your online portfolio in resume or cover letter
- Innovative ideas, sharp eye for layout and awareness of design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Eagerness to learn and help where needed
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Adobe After Effects and video editing experience is a plus
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree related to advertising, marketing or design
SWBR is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We’re excited to announce that Tyler Welk has joined the SWBR team as media planner/buyer.
Tyler will be creating strategic media plans for agency clients, securing traditional and digital media space, tracking key performance indicators and evaluating campaign performance through advanced analytics.
Prior to SWBR, Tyler worked at MBuy as an advertising account manager, spending time in New York City and Los Angeles. In that role, he managed top-tier accounts such as Warner Brothers, Vivid Seats and Gymboree. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science in business administration and communication.
When Tyler isn’t running the media department, you can find him hunting, working on his truck or relaxing with his wife and pup. He’s also pretty into Stranger Things and has a soft spot in his heart for Jimmy Buffett.
We’re excited to see Tyler’s talent come to life here at the agency on Adler Place.