SWBR earns recognition in the Lehigh Valley Business 2020 Reader Rankings Awards
Director, Public Relations
We’re glad you found us. Now let’s talk about how we can help more of your prospects find you too. Please give us a few basic details and we promise to get back to you quickly. Thank you!
If you’d like to join our talented staff, then we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for any of our available job openings, simply fill out the form below and submit your resume.
SWBR is looking for a creative intern who is a detail-oriented, problem-solver with a positive attitude. Join our team to work on a wide range of projects, do research and participate in brainstorms and ideations. You will assist our team to gain valuable, real-world experience. We need someone who can jump right in and help out wherever needed.
- Please upload your resume
- Reference link to your online portfolio in resume or cover letter
- Innovative ideas, sharp eye for layout and awareness of design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Eagerness to learn and help where needed
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Adobe After Effects and video editing experience is a plus
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree related to advertising, marketing or design
SWBR is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
It’s official – our summer intern, Rowan, has left us to finish her final semester as an undergrad at Desales University.
Although we’re sad to see her go, she did give us some highlights on her internship experience that made it a little easier to say farewell.
Good luck, Rowan! We miss you and your Oreo truffles already! 🤩
1. One thing you are taking back with you to school?
One major aspect that I am taking back with me is the knowledge of marketing, the techniques involved, and the overall process it takes to enhance a company’s website.
2. One thing you learned here that you wouldn’t have learned at school?
I wouldn’t have learned about WordPress or developing email reports on excel sheets.
3. Who is your favorite co-worker?
A tough decision, but I have to go with Jackie. From the start, Jackie guided me in the right direction and continued to during my time at the agency. She taught me the majority of the information I learned.
4. Favorite office saying?
When Jess says “bless up” in her southern accent…even though she’s not southern.
5. Who had the best office decor?
It’s a tie between Jess and ET’s offices. Jess’s office is filled with Christmas and Halloween decorations, inspirational quotes, and a bunch of random items. ET’s office is filled with photos of him and his family, some sports memorabilia, and his infamous doggo, Boe.
6. Favorite music to listen to while working?