DeSales University, Bethlehem Catholic High School tap SWBR for advertising, marketing work
SWBR is proud to announce new partnerships with two educational institutions in the Lehigh Valley. DeSales University has…
We’re glad you found us. Now let’s talk about how we can help more of your prospects find you too. Please give us a few basic details and we promise to get back to you quickly. Thank you!
If you’d like to join our talented staff, then we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for any of our available job openings, simply fill out the form below and submit your resume.
SWBR is looking for a creative intern who is a detail-oriented, problem-solver with a positive attitude. Join our team to work on a wide range of projects, do research and participate in brainstorms and ideations. You will assist our team to gain valuable, real-world experience. We need someone who can jump right in and help out wherever needed.
- Please upload your resume
- Reference link to your online portfolio in resume or cover letter
- Innovative ideas, sharp eye for layout and awareness of design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Eagerness to learn and help where needed
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Adobe After Effects and video editing experience is a plus
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree related to advertising, marketing or design
SWBR is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.