SWBR earns recognition in the Lehigh Valley Business 2020 Reader Rankings Awards
Director, Public Relations
We’re glad you found us. Now let’s talk about how we can help more of your prospects find you too. Please give us a few basic details and we promise to get back to you quickly. Thank you!
If you’d like to join our talented staff, then we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for any of our available job openings, simply fill out the form below and submit your resume.
SWBR is looking for a creative intern who is a detail-oriented, problem-solver with a positive attitude. Join our team to work on a wide range of projects, do research and participate in brainstorms and ideations. You will assist our team to gain valuable, real-world experience. We need someone who can jump right in and help out wherever needed.
- Please upload your resume
- Reference link to your online portfolio in resume or cover letter
- Innovative ideas, sharp eye for layout and awareness of design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Eagerness to learn and help where needed
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Adobe After Effects and video editing experience is a plus
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree related to advertising, marketing or design
SWBR is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We’re pumped to share that we’ve hired Jerry Soverinsky – a journalist, scriptwriter, author and web content developer – as our copywriter!
Soverinsky’s primary responsibilities in this role are to produce a wide variety of compelling content for our clients, including long-form pieces, print and digital advertisements, email campaigns, case studies and other technical and creative copy to effectively reach target audiences.
Prior to joining the team at SWBR, Soverinsky produced consumer and trade long-form content, website copy, broadcast scripting, and print and digital ads for numerous global companies, including McDonald’s, General Mills, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Mercedes-Benz, Harvard Business Publishing, Pepsico, and more.
Soverinsky received his Bachelor’s degree in Communications from The University of Michigan and went on to earn a law degree from Wayne State University.
Welcome to the team, Jerry!