The art of relationship building
We’re glad you found us. Now let’s talk about how we can help more of your prospects find you too. Please give us a few basic details and we promise to get back to you quickly. Thank you!
If you’d like to join our talented staff, then we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for any of our available job openings, simply fill out the form below and submit your resume.
SWBR is looking for a creative intern who is a detail-oriented, problem-solver with a positive attitude. Join our team to work on a wide range of projects, do research and participate in brainstorms and ideations. You will assist our team to gain valuable, real-world experience. We need someone who can jump right in and help out wherever needed.
- Please upload your resume
- Reference link to your online portfolio in resume or cover letter
- Innovative ideas, sharp eye for layout and awareness of design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Eagerness to learn and help where needed
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Adobe After Effects and video editing experience is a plus
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree related to advertising, marketing or design
SWBR is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We’re happy to announce Jessica Dentith has been promoted to account coordinator.
In her expanded role, Jessica will continue to lead social media management for clients, including industrial B2B client AST Bearings and Chicago-based BuildClean, while also providing account management and strategy assistance with SWBR’s roster of clients.
Jessica interned with SWBR in fall 2016 before joining the agency in January 2017 as a content and social media specialist. She quickly grew in the role, overseeing social management for BDP International, a Philadelphia-based logistics and transportation service company, among other duties.
Prior to her time with SWBR, Jessica interned at Valley Youth House in Allentown, Pa., and Victaulic in Easton, Pa. She has a degree in corporate communications from Penn State Lehigh Valley.
She’s an avid Netflix binge watcher, and apparently can eat her body weight in cereal (we have not attempted to verify that piece of info).