Meet Vicki! Fall 2016 Creative Intern
Name: Victoria “Vicki” Norman
Hometown: King of Prussia, Pa.
School: Kutztown University
Major: Communication Design
1. What do you hope to learn during your time at SWB&R?
I really hope I can understand how to take the skills I’ve learned at Kutztown and utilize them in a business environment.
2. What made you want to intern at SWB&R?
Kutztown helps their students find an internship by placing them in one of the places they offer and I specifically wanted an internship that focused on advertising. SWB&R was one of their internships they were offering, and after they explained their work atmosphere and advertising capabilities, it quickly became my top choice.
3. What’s your favorite ad right now?
I really enjoyed the Adidas Odds campaign from India that focuses on a pair of Adidas shoes – two lefts or two rights, for athletes with one foot. It was a really compelling message.
4. What’s the most important thing you’ve learned in college?
You need to manage your time well in college. Seriously, write down every single assignment because you will have a lot to do.
5. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy hanging out with my dog, playing tennis and watching Netflix!
6. Favorite candy?
Easily Twix; they are so good.
7. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
I love Halloween simply because of the decorations. I’m really into spooky stuff, so that time of year is my favorite.
8. What’s the best show on television?
BoJack Horseman. It looks ridiculous, but trust me, it’s good.
9. What’s the most interesting place you’ve ever visited?
I don’t travel much, but back in middle school, I visited the Grand Canyon with my parents. It’s the kind of view that you’ll never forget.
10. Name one thing on your bucket list.
Try as much exotic food as possible.